Once Upon a Ballet
Learn ballet through fairy tales
For boys and girls
Ages 3-5 and 5-7 yrs
There is nothing better than watching your child
twirl around with a big smile on their face.
1 x 30 minute session is perfect!
Stay connected to our magical world and stay
physically and mentally healthy. You can be
comforted that your child is in the best of hands.
If in doubt request a free 20 minute
one-to-one session and chat before deciding.
We capture our students’ imagination!
A world filled with stories, magic and make-believe: a fully
interactive LIVE online class. No more than 8 children for
maximum attention. Your child will learn with qualified,
experienced professionals who love and understand the
magic that little ones need to enable them to develop and
have fun at the same time.
Learning through fairy tales the children will be happy, confident and inspired. They’ll enjoy learning and look forward to dance class from one week to the next. They’ll even pay better attention!
At the end of the course your little one will be more confident and have had an amazing introduction to ballet. They will have the confidence to join our DCA live lessons and even perform in one of our mini-shows!
Why join a DCA class?
Everyone’s a star at DCA
- Over 20 years inspiring children
- Qualified and experienced teachers in early learning and dance
- Teachers who love what they do , and teach with passion
- Continual professional development
- Family run
- Something for everyone
- Update and Current
- Safe and correct techniques are taught to aid development
- Fun and imaginative to keep little ones engaged
- Something for everyone – move up the school for fun and fitness or join our serious dance programmes
- Every child is given personal attention – ‘Everyone’s A Star At DCA’
Monday 16.30 – 17.00
Thursday 16.30 – 17.00
Pay for your first class by
bank transfer to save your
If your first class
goes well, and you would
like to reserve your spot
then the rest of the
session needs to be paid
for after the class.
WHAT TO WEAR
A big smile 🙂
Your ballet uniform/dance wear